Happy first day of March! Now can it please stop snowing like every f*&#king day?
Ok, let’s do this.
1. Meet my new lover. A gorgeous, faux-suede little number in the mintiest of greens.
The good news is, it’s adorable. (And it was from Target, so it was pretty cheapo.) The bad news is that I wore it with black leggings the other day and now the back of this little guy looks like it was drug through the streets of NYC and run over by a tractor trailer. But it was the last one at my Tarjay, and I love it…and who really sees the back? So yeah, keeping it.
2. Speaking of purses, I’m toying with doing a “What’s in My Bag” vlog/post. What are your thoughts? Love them? Hate them? I for one, LOVE them, but I’m a weird creeper who likes to stalk people and get insider looks into their most intimate methods of carrying wallets and lipgloss.
3. I am gearing up for my February Beauty Favorites post, but before I spill all the beans, let me just tell you that I have fallen hard for the Maybelline “The Vivids” line, and I can see myself wearing this hot pink color for the next solid 3 months.
Except… then I’d feel bad for all my other neglected lip products, so I’ll have to work them in somehow. Is anyone else crazy like me, and feels bad for like… inanimate objects that don’t get as much love as others? Like if I don’t wear certain pairs of shoes for too long I make an effort to wear them so they don’t become the red-headed step children of my footwear. No? Just me?
I know.. Issues.
4. Have I told you guys yet that I gave up wine for Lent?
I’ll give you a moment.
It’s like I don’t even know what is going on right now. Whatever it is, it’s not nearly as fun. And the most alarming fact here is that since I’ve not been drinking, I’ve been allowing myself eat a little more freely. For example, last weekend we ate McDonald’s breakfast and Five Guy within 12 hours of one another, and yet I was down 2 lbs Monday morning. THAT is how many calories I’ve cut out by not drinking. Again… issues.
5. So I’m sorry I forgot I promised to upload my “DIY Ombre” video this week, but I swear I’ll find some way to work it in to the mix soon. I am really excited to tell you guys about it! It was sooo easy and under $12. Word.
6. I’m not sure what’s going on with Girls this season, but I’m feeling very unsatisfied. WHERE IS SHOSH?? I mean really. I am so over seeing Hannah’s boobs and hearing every gross detail about her personal and hygienic issues. Can we get back to the days when there was like.. more Shosh? Also, check this out. It’s
kind of amazing.
7. We have a pretty intense countdown underway for the return of our favorite show: Game of Thrones. I’ve watched this trailer no less than 20 times. OMMGGGG… hurry up March 31st!!!
K that’s all, love you, byyyeeee…