I like to think of myself as “stealthy” for a number of reasons. For example, I enjoy cooking food that tastes great, but that also has ingredients in it that scare some people (aka kale and my husband.) I also like hiding behind doorways when I hear someone coming so I can jump out and scare them. I grew up with two brothers, so, yeah.
I thoroughly enjoy finding ways to be thrify (thanks, Dad), some of which involve DIY projects, and most of which involve shopping at Target, but T.J. Maxx gets regular lovin’ too (and Mom).
My hope with this little blog of mine is to bring you a little humor, some pretty good recipes, and clothes, makeup and other items that you shouldn’t spend money on, but also should.
More About My Favorite Topic: Me!
- I am married to a man with some seriously sweet dimples that does horrible impressions (don’t tell him I said that). His name is Brandon, sometimes I refer to him as “B” on the blog. In real life I refer to him in a bunch of other ways that I’ll leave off here for now.
- We have two rescue dogs that are completely crazy, but we love them for it/despite it.
- I have two different colored eyes (left is brown + right is green) – isn’t that weird??
- I watch a LOT of TV. Like…. lots. It’s my favorite downtime activity, but I also enjoy reading and knitting. I realize that makes me a grandma. Is it a good time to mention I go to bed at like 8:30? TURN DOWN YOUR MUSIC!
- I drink wine. A lot. It’s probably my biggest vice, but one that I love dearly.
- I’m a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles fan.
- I’m 5 minutes late for everything. (No seriously, everything.)
- I use parentheses way more than I should
- I am a total homebody and love nothing more than to sit on my couch in sweatpants and spend some QT with my DVR and my pups.